Saturday, March 19, 2016

weekly menu posts for 3/20 through 3/26

this is going to be a stressful week...I hope I can keep up with the menus this week and living my overwhelming life...

Sunday 3/20...................taco casserole
                                       biscuits

Monday 3/21.................applebees copycat chicken wrap
                                      tator tots

Tuesday 3/22.................loaded baked potato soup
                                      artisan bread

Wednesday 3/23............chicken fried rice
                                      egg rolls

Thursday 3/24...............polish sausage, apples and onions

Friday 3/25...................skillet chicken, bacon and potatoes

Saturday 3/26................I am going to leave one night open to not cook depending on my stress level after Thursday...

yum happy eating

No comments:

Post a Comment