Sunday, March 27, 2016

April menus

this wekend has been quiet for us...my house is super clean, no kids and so I worked on dinners and menus and the blog...

so since I had time I decided to go ahead with April menus now...who knows how busy I will get after this...
we do not have Sprng break until 4/4, so still another week of school...

here goes...

Gerry's sausage tortellini alfredo with spinach casserole
chicken tetrazzini
lasagna
beef parmesan
honey sesame chicken
honey mustard chicken with mozzarella
sweet/sour meatballs
chicken caccitore
bacon hash
orange chicken
some type of bubble up
swiss steak
one pot turkey skillet
beef enchilada bake
honey moon chicken
buttercream chicken
shepards pie
tortellini soup
slow cooker chicken/potatoes/green beans
chicken and pea pods
chicken and wild rice soup
country club chicken
sloppy joes
taco twist
pot roast
rice skillet (my facebook)
chicken enchiladas
chicken lazone (Tim's birthday...)
frito casserole (did not make last month)
disney cheddar cheese soup (did not make last month)

many new recipes, so I am excited...

No comments:

Post a Comment