Monday, March 7, 2016

hamburger soup...(a little change)

so it is rainy here and I love it...seems to bring out the domesticated person (more I guess) in me...love to cook and bake in the rain...I definitely could live in Washington...just wish the grandkids would live in Wa. also...I would be there tomorrow if I could...

I have posted about this recipe previously but today I made a couple of changes in it and wanted to put them  in print...

today I added italian sausage and 1 small can of tomato paste too...

to 9 cups of water, 1 16oz can of tomato sauce,
1 small can of tomato paste, 2 pkgs of onion soup mix, I added browned hamburger, browned italian sausage, frozen peas, carrots and corn and half of a box of ditalini, and seasonings...

so good for a stormy day...

No comments:

Post a Comment