Sunday, March 27, 2016

weekly dinner menus from 3/27 through 4/2

am so glad that my stressful week is behind me now that we are awaiting on a decision on where we will live...
I do not like to not have things upended in my life, I hate upheaval...I like to know what is going on...
cooking helps the indecisiveness, helps with the stress (until I have to clean up that is...haha)

here goes, hoping I have a much better week...

3/27 Happy Easter............spiral sliced ham
                                         pioneer woman au gratin potatoes
                                         deviled eggs
                                         dinner rolls
                                         green beans, and broccoli
                                         snickerdoodle casserole

Monday 3/28...................john wayne casserole
                                        artisan bread

Tuesday 3/29....................poppy seed chicken
                                         green salad

Wednesday 3/30..............basil soup
                                        knotts biscuits

Thursday 3/31.................chicken chimichangas
                                        refried beans
                                       spanish rice

Friday 4/1.......................lasagna
                                       garlic bread
                                       antipasto kabobs

Saturday 4/2..................bacon hash
                                      blueberry muffins

sonunds good to me

No comments:

Post a Comment