Thursday, March 3, 2016

cashew chicken

http://therecipecritic.com/2012/07/slow-cooker-cashew-chicken/

this is the recipe I made for today...I came home from school at lunchtime to prepare it for the slow cooker...

now it went together fairly easy and the family liked it...I was not crazy about the sauce...I am not sure I would use the slow cooker again...when it finished cooking, the sauce seemed too thick for my taste...

this is the recipe I made before and would do it this way again...it was so long ago, that I have forgotten what the taste was...

http://stephaniecooks.blogspot.com/2011/04/crispy-cashew-chicken-stir-fry.html

my daughter and I love this one Chinese restaurant (a little on the pricey side) but they make the best cashew chicken and I will have to go back and see if I can tell what the sauce is made from...

this is one of my favorite dishes and I would love to replicate Monark's recipe...

paired tonight with
brown rice
brussell sprouts
egg rolls

No comments:

Post a Comment