Saturday, March 12, 2016

Thursday night dinner...Olive Garden lasagna

we love to go out to eat for a late lunch, early dinner...say around 3 pm or so...we pick Tim up from work and then go out...we do not eat out nearly as much as we used to since I made a pact with myself to cook at home a lot more...and I am proud of myself because of it...I really have done a good job of staying home...even though it is a lot of work...

we happen to love Olive Garden but always ate the same thing...spaghetti with meat sauce and meatballs...but about two times ago, I decided to get the lasagna and I was definitely not disappointed...now this is my go to every time I go to Olive Garden...

so we needed to go by the mall Thursday night and went to Olive Garden and the lasagna was the best ever...it was so good this time and I have been thinking of it since...we almost went there again today...I also love their Italian sausage and get one to go with the lasagna...

No comments:

Post a Comment