Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Tuesday night dinner, for a cold rainy day...beef stew

it is cold and rainy here, more of a drizzle...but it is nice and I love it...much better than the horrible heat that we get...temps in the 60's and drizzly, most definitely my kind of day (and night...)

there is no secret to my beef stew but it is yummy...

I use the McCormick's seasoning packet and then add what we like to it...

to the seasoning packet, I add 6 cups of water and then I add the beef that I have had cooking all day in the slow cooker, all diced up nicely...

I add 2 bags of frozen stew vegetables (which has potatoes, onions, celery and carrots, the have to have corn and some peas...cook until potatoes are fork tender...

we like ours on the thicker side, so I make a cornstarch thickener to the stew...

very yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment