Monday, January 18, 2016

Sunday night family dinner...salisbury steak meatballs

we love salisbury steak in this house, but I usually make patties in gravy with mashed potatoes...I saw this idea on Pioneer Woman online and I was intrigued...meatballs?  well, why not?

her recipe looks interesting, but everyone likes my recipe so that is what I used...

with hamburger (I make like 2 + pounds for this family)
then I use either Mrs. Cubbison's or Stove Top cornbread stuffing and depending on how much meat I use (for this much I used approx. 3/4 of the pkg)
lots of seasonings (garlic salt, pepper, onion powder and parsely)

made into meatballs, add some sliced onions with a little butter and since I am not feeling 100%, I used jars of beef gravy
we served over buttered noodles
leftovers of the fantastic jiffy corn casserole
artisan bread

everyone loved it, yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment