Thursday, January 28, 2016

February menu ideas

if I do not make menus, I do not cook and we eat out a lot...much better for me to know what I am doing...
we do our big shopping once a month, at the commissary, since we get paid on the first of every month...

a while back, I always did menus by the month, then I found it much easier to do by the week...so now, I am going to make a loose idea of monthly menus and fine tune them weekly...

so here goes...in no particular order...

chicken lazone
chicken and wild rice
cashew chicken
korean beef
spaghetti
swedish meatballs
tator tot casserole
sausage muffins with bisquick
ham
mock lasagna
carbonara
roast chicken
layered chicken bake
swiss steak
steak ale pie
applebees chicken salad
honey sesame chicken
taco casserole
pork ribs
chimichangas
southwestern casserole, on moms' dutch oven fb
stuffed shells
frito casserole
poppy seed casserole
mac n cheese
sausage corn chowder
hamburger soup
baked potato soup
hamburger/rice/gravy

now I am ready to go shopping...
am excited about this month's recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment