Saturday, January 16, 2016

Thursday night Applebees

we decided to get an early diner after Tim got off work and went to Applebees...
I always get the same thing...I love their chinese chicken salad, but in a tortilla wrap...so good...in fact, I have found the copycat recipe for this and make if often at home too...

cat got soup and salad, Tim got their new breakfast all day burger...it is a cheeseburger with hashbrowns and a friend egg on top of the burger...this was his second time getting it, so he must like it...last time he gave me a bite and it was OK, not some thing I would order for myself...

the kitchen this time, did not make my wrap correctly, so when I picked it up, everything came out the bottom and for the first part of the wrap, I took it apart and put it back together myself...
and can I say here, that my copycat recipe for the sauce for this salad is so spot on...

so the manager came around and asked if everything was ok, and we said yes...then I decided to say, that I was not complaining but for the next person, could he please make sure that they wrapped it better...much to my surprise they took my entree off the bill...I even tried to protest with the waitress, but it was a nice gesture...

it was a very nice time with the cat, Tim and me...perfect time to go as it was not noisy and we had a great time (we need more of those...)

we also got the pretzel appetizers with a beer cheese dip which was fantastic...

No comments:

Post a Comment