Saturday, January 23, 2016

Thursday night California Pizza Kitchen

Tim took us out to dinner tonight...

this was a nice surprise...we got him from work at the newspaper and he said he would like to take us out, whom am I to refuse an offer like that?
we never go to CPK, mostly cause hubby does not like it there...I go to lunch there with my neighbor sometimes as she loves it and her hubby does not either...

but it was so nice and it was quiet too...a great plus when you have just left a classroom full of 2nd graders...

Tim got the potato soup and a personal pizza...looked great...I got the pea soup (yum) with a Calif. club sandwich and hubby got the rib eye steak (had fingerling potatoes and an arugala salad)...
This was such a nice afternoon, we took awhile and ate slowly...absolutely wonderful...

we got the mac n cheese bites for an appetizer and oh my heavens, what a good thing to eat...I want them again...I could eat those for a meal by themselves...

the pea soup there is wonderful and I have never thought of adding barley to the soup...will try this when next I make pea soup...

Thank you Tim for a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment