Monday, January 25, 2016

ham and cheese twice baked potatoes

I have been making these for many many years and everyone in this family loves them...tonight, I made enough for the little kids to take dinner home too...

these are a little time consuming but worth the trouble...

tonight, I made enough for 11 people...LOL

I bought the big baking potatoes (and will not do that next time, they were almost too big to handle when they were hot...)...baked them at 375 for about 45 minutes...
while still hot, I scooped the insides out, trying hard to leave enough potato to hold the peel together...then mashed the potatoes...

added butter and cheese with some seasonings (I use garlic salt and pepper) and added 4 beaten eggs...

scooped them back into the potato shells and topped with more cheese...

yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment