Sunday, January 13, 2013

pumpkin pancakes, sausage, eggs for dinner

when I first made up this menu for January, I was going to make homemade chicken apple sausage to go with the pancakes... today when I got up, I knew that after a couple of labor intensive dinners I really wanted something easy tonight... I re-looked at the recipe for making sausage and it was going to take me buyin a bunch of spices that I did not have and well, it is the middle of the month (money wise) and I was not sure I wanted to spend (all) that kind of money on spices... so this is what I made and I am very happy with the pancake recipe and will definitely make them again... pancake link: http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/spicy-pumpkin-pancakes/f93e66ed-68c6-4f1d-8f98-5dcbd90ed36e
can I just add that early on in our marriage, hubby always liked to tell me that he hated breakfast for dinner, so we don't do this very much at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment