Saturday, January 12, 2013

crockpot chicken l'orange, rice, homemade egg rolls

have been eyeing this recipe for sometime and decided tonight was the night to try it...it was very good and Tim said to put it on the menu rotation... Tim loves Chinese food, especially since he is trying very hard to eat healthier and he said this fits the bill for him... with it, I made white rice, green beans and I made some homemade egg rolls... here is how I make eggrolls: I brown some breakfast sausage and mix it with some cole slaw mix (from the salad aisle in the market...I roll up in a large egg roll wrapper and fry in a little oil... see how fat I made them? so yummy everyone was happy tonight...
can I just add, the chicken was so tender, it cuts with a fork, but still moist and delicious... chicken link: http://www.kayotic.nl/blog/crockpot-chicken-a-lorange

No comments:

Post a Comment