Friday, January 18, 2013

million dollar casserole, green beans, garlic bread

http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2012/12/million-dollar-casserole.html
I have seen this recipe on several different blogs and had it on my favorites for a couple of months and decided tonight was the night to try it... it is very good and everyone loves it... I did make a few changes, as I added Italian sausage to the meat mixture, and instead of layering the cream sauce, I mixed the sauce into the noodles...I layered the meat sauce first (just enough to line the pan) then put the noodles (mixed with the cream sauce, rememmber?) and added the rest of the meat sauce to the top...baked at 350 for 30 minutes, pull it out of the oven add cheddar cheese on top and finish baking for another 15 minutes... hubby did not throw his in the trash tonight (wow...I am amazed) and Tim is getting seconds...I also think this will make fantastic leftovers... yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment