Saturday, January 19, 2013

OMGoodness...chicken in walnut sauce family dinner

this was a fantastic dinner and will most definitely be put on our dinner rotation...so so so good... I have had this recipe on my favorites for more than a year, and I will put it on the monthly menus and it was always the first recipe to be cut if we happened to go out to eat or something... now, I wish I had never done that...I cannot really even describe in words how great all of the flavors combine into one really really good dish... you get a hint of cinnamon and just a little taste of the walnuts and oh my does it just work... paired with homemade mashed potatoes, broccoli, and a sort of handmade bread from a mix... one of the best dinners I have ever made... so yummy everyone loved it...you simply must try it... forgot to add the link where I found it: http://stephaniecooks.blogspot.com/2010/10/chicken-in-walnut-sauce.html

No comments:

Post a Comment