Sunday, January 6, 2013

meatball & pasta soup & Mickey Mouse bread

well for part of Saturday and Sunday we spent time at the Happiest Place in the World...and thus saying, Tim bought a loaf of Mickey Mouse shaped sourdough bread...that gave me the inspiration for dinner tonight...
it is very cold here (tho I am not complaining one single bit...) the temps are like high of 50 and low of 37-38...very very cold here in our neck of the woods...I shall surely remember these temps when it is 110 in the summer (oh my...)

so we were tired and very cold...first thing we did when we came home was light a fire in the fireplace and then I made soup...

so easy...
I always start a base with the McCormick's seasoning mix (2 pkgs.) and I mix in 8 cups of water, stirred in some frozen meatballs, any frozen vegetables I had leftover and ditalini pasta (my current favorite) and cooked till pasta was cooked...

everyone loved it and it went so well with the bread from Disney...

am having trouble posting pics here for like 3 days...have to check into this further when I have a chance...

No comments:

Post a Comment