Tuesday, January 4, 2011

what else??? cupcakes....




so, anyone that knows me (pretty well at least) knows how much I love to bake...my hubby says that is the only reason that he married me...LOL...




anyways...I have always dreamed of having my own bakery (maybe without all of the work)...and with cupcakes being the rage right now, that is what I would love to do...been to the Casey's cupcakes by Mission Inn and personally I like mine better, no offense...




the first Tuesday night, Greg cooks at Elk's every month...they have bbq hamburgers, chicken, and steak and they have baked potatoes and a green salad...so, when it is Greg's night, I always make my great macaroni salad (which everyone loves) and I make cupcakes...


in the past, I have made my special sweet potato cupcakes , and I have made red velvet ones...tonight I made lemon coconut ones and they are delicious...Sam said they are the best cupcakes she has ever had...

lemon coconut cupcakes
lemon cake mix
1 1/4 cups buttermilk
1/2 cup oil
1 pkg either lemon or vanilla instant pudding
4 eggs
mix all together and bake at 325 for approx 10 min...



macaroni salad

1 box of either salad roni or shell roni (was out of both this time and used elbow)
cut up celery, green onions, dill pickles
diced cooked egg
mustard to taste
mayo to taste
garlic salt and pepper to taste
sliced black olives
cook macaroni and mix all together...

No comments:

Post a Comment