Wednesday, January 5, 2011

dinner???




chicken fried rice and handmade egg rolls...yum...

was always afraid of both fried rice and egg rolls but, I love both and so, kept trying and trying to perfect my recipes and my family says that I have now done that...

came across a so simple recipe for egg rolls and they are soo soo good...

egg rolls
all you do, is place a small amt of browned sausage and a small amt of pkg cole slaw mix (dry) onto a egg roll wrapper, roll them up and fry them...
how simple can you get???

my version of fried rice
for my family I use 6 cups of already cooked white rice, that I then "fry" in a small amt of oil, add garlic salt, pepper, and enough soy sauce to taste...finish cooking through...


then add: whatever you desire...
today I added cooked chicken, bacon, green onions, green peas, shredded carrots, and of course some loosely scrambled egg...


No comments:

Post a Comment