Saturday, January 22, 2011

february menus

so, I am going to boldly go where no man (really a woman) has ever gone before (at least that I know of, for sure, I have not)...for the month of February, I have planned the month with brand new recipes...I am not going to make one single one that I have tried before...so, saying that, here goes:

February menus...

1. chicken carbona, salad, garlic bread
2. baked and cheese soup, biscuits
3. chicken taco soup, some kind of bread
4. garlic lemon chicken, rice, veggie
5. pulled chicken on slider rolls, cole slaw, baked beans
6. cranberry chicken, sour crm potatoes, veggie
7. chicken and biscuit casserole, salad
8. chicken caccitore, noodles, veggie
9. chicken with walnuts, mashed potatoes, veggie
10.asian beef with noodle bowl, egg rolls
11.slow cook london broil, what sides not decided yet...maybe fried rice
12,peanuts noodles with chicken
13.meatloaf muffins, scalloped potatoes, veggie, biscuits
14.goulash, garlic bread, salad
15.homemade pizzas, garlic bread sticks, cut up veggies
16.gumbo, tba
17.sausage and corn chowder
18.tortellini, sausage and spinach, garlic bread, salad
19.baked spaghetti, the rest tba
20.turkey, cranberry monte cristo, pasta salad
21.risotto
22.fettucini alfredo with chicken, tba
23.somw kind of salad
24.calzones, tba
25.enchiladas, not sure what kind yet, refried beans, etc
26.beef parmesan, tba
27.some kind of hash
28.one night allowed to go out...

so what do you think???think I can do this??? I cook for comfort and use a lot of boxed sides, etc...so, all this goes along with trying to eat a little healthier...
I am actually a little excited about doing this and maybe add a good number of new recipes to my list of current ones...

No comments:

Post a Comment