Sunday, October 4, 2015

weekly menu posts for the week of 10/4 through 10/10

after a horrible summer here, today was rainy and the thermometer at the bank said 67 degrees at about 2 pm...I am in heaven, I am in my element...this is me...can I really hope that Fall is actually here?
that would mean I could come off of self imposed oven time out...in fact, I made an okven meal last night and it was so nice...

here we go for the week:

Sunday 10/4...........sorry we were at the mall and ate at Red Robin

Monday 10/5.........smothered pork chops
                               rice
                               brussel sprouts

Tuesday 10/6........ american chop suey
                               green beans
                               garlic bread

Wednesday 10/7....chicken pie (if the high temps return, chicken stew in crock pot)


Thursday 10/8..... twice baked potatoes with ham
                             green salad

Friday 10/9.........chicken in tomato cream
                            peas
                            artisan bread

Saturday 10/10.....kielbasa and potato bake with apples and onions
                             maple glazed carrots
                             biscuits

happy eating
                           
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment