Wednesday, October 7, 2015

chicken salad (one version)

I love chicken salad and made many ways...I myself make it 4 or 5 ways and this way makes everyone in my family happy except Tim...

found this recipe online several years ago and once I made it it has been one of my favorites...

http://chindeep.com/2011/07/19/chickadee-cottage-chicken-salad/

now there is a secret ingredient that at first you will say, "what?"  but please do not leave it out...it
really makes the dish...

I made this last night as a surprise for our 2 teachers for their lunches for today...

and I do not quite follow the directions...I add apple, celery, walnuts and cranberries...

happy eating...

cannot wait to go home from school for a sandwich...kicking myself that I did not bring myself some for lunch today...

yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment