Thursday, October 15, 2015

Bisquick chicken with onions, peppers and pineapple...yummy

this is an old old recipe that I have had around for ever and everyone loves it...it is a little time consuming and therefore I do not make it as much as everyone would like me to...
when I was first married, Bisquick mailed out a monthly newletter with terific recipes (on recipe cards) and I looked forward to getting it each month...
this was one of those recipe cards...

once I got so computer friendly, I searched the Bisquick site and failed to find it...now, it has been so many years since I first made it, am not sure how much was original and how much was changed by me...so you get my version now...

basically what you do, is cut boneless, skinless chicken breasts into chunks and dip them into beaten egg mixture and then into a Bisquick with seasonings mixture...and fry in a little bit of vegetable oil...
in seperate pan, I add cut up onions, green peppers and carrots in a little butter till onions are translucent...I then add some snow peas and cook a few minutes longer...then I add one large can of drained pineapple chunks...

served over rice this is delicious...

yum, so delicious...happy eating

No comments:

Post a Comment