Wednesday, October 7, 2015

brown sugar kielbasa with apples and onions

this recipe has been sitting in my favorites for awhile and I decided to go for it and make it tonight...was something I thought my family might enjoy and have something different...

http://chindeep.com/2012/08/07/brown-sugar-kielbasa-with-apples-onions/

I changed this just a little...
I used smoked sausage, with the apples and onions but when I tasted it before adding the brown sugar and cinnamon and other spices, it tasted sweet enough so I left it as is...

with it, I served some delicious roasted potatoes (little boy loved these and ate everything on his plate) and some maple glazed carrots...

so, I guess what we really had for dinner tonight was a sort of de-constructed sausage hash...and unfortunately I did not eat, though everyone else said it was fantastic...even hubby freshly home from the hospital loved it...

yummy happy eating...

No comments:

Post a Comment