Friday, October 16, 2015

a post about Impossible Pies with Bisquick...

it is finally Fall...yay...I never imagined when it was like 108 degrees outside that Fall would ever get here...even now, it is still bordering on hot, in fact the kid's school still had inclement weather this week due to the heat but today was decent and it has me really hoping that it is very close...

I have been on self imposed oven time out for all of summer and cannot wait to turn my oven on for some great baking, have tons of great ideas...and while planning, I remembered how much I like to use Bisquick and everyone in the family loves the Impossible Pies and the mini ones too...we especially love the sausage mini pies...

so I decided to go look on the site and come up with some ideas and was surprised at the great selection of recipes they do have and I cannot wait to use them...

http://www.bettycrocker.com/search/searchresults?term=impossible%20pies&src=SH

go check it out for yourself...

yum, happy eating

No comments:

Post a Comment