Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Tuesday night lazy family dinner...Applebees copycat chicken salad

http://mandysrecipeboxblog.com/applebees-oriental-chicken-salad/

this is the recipe I basically follow and since I have made it many many times, I have tweaked a few things to make it our own...and what is funny that everytime I make this everyone says, " wow mom that really hit the spot..."

first of all I make it so much easier by buying Carl's Jr chicken tenderloins, for some reason I love their chicken and this makes it so much easier to buy the chicken already done for you...

then I basically follow the above recipe but we put ours in a tortilla wrap...

the dressing is to die for and I always make more of it, to last for other salads in the week...

yum you must try it...

I love this so much that even tho I can make it at home, every single time we go to Applebees I order this exact thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment