Thursday, August 4, 2016

BBQ brisket, homemade potato salad

have been wanting to make a brisket for awhile now and Ralph's had 2 nice sized ones in the day old bin...I was so happy...I love to check their bin almost daily and see what they have to offer...

so, I brought the briskets home and I had bought the new Weber's smokey dry rub and generously rubbed both sides and covered them with foil and I let them sit for 24 hours...

then the next day, we slow roasted them on the BBQ and it was so good...

for my potato salad, which everyone loves...

red potatoes, cut into small chunks and then boiled until still a little firm, and let cool...I add cut up celery, green onions, dill pickles, hard boiled eggs, black olives and mix it up with some mustard, mayo and some of the pickle juice...also a lot of seasonings like garlic salt, pepper, onion powder and some celery salt...
it was so good tonight...

we served with glazed carrots and some garlic bread...

yummy happy eating

No comments:

Post a Comment