Saturday, August 6, 2016

Friday night, turkey bacon tortilla wraps

the very first time I had ever eaten a wrap was at Disneyland...and it was so good...it had turkey, bacon, cheese, olives, tomatoes, lettuce with some kind of dressing (too long ago for me to remember, and I don't think they even serve them anymore...)  and they served them with little tortilla chips in the shape of Mickey...
this was so good...

and the Rainforest Cafe serves a really good chicken cesar wrap that we love too...

so for many years I have made these wraps especially on a hot summer night...

I use the largest flour tortilla and spread a little of thousand island dressing on the tortilla and then everyone layers what they want on the tortilla...

tonight we served with tator tots made in the toaster over (no I did not turn my oven on in this heat...)

little kids came over while we were eating and they had never had a wrap before and declared these a very good idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment