Sunday, August 21, 2016

Friday night beef stroganoff...yum

this is Tim's all time favorite dinner, the one he asks for on his birthday and such...he is having a few problems, a little depressed and I wanted to surprise him with a good dinner...

I use the McCormick's seasoning mix for my usual beef stroganoff and I have never gone wrong using it...

today I decided to try it a little different, here is what I did...

I cut about 2 1/2 pounds of london broil into very thin strips, floured them and seared them...put them into a lined slow cooker, poured some beef broth onto the meat and cooked on high for about 4-5 hours...

I take 2 packages of the seasoning mix and stir into 2 cups of the beef broth and let thicken, added 16 oz of sour cream and stirred till no lumps...

served over buttered noodles and made peas and carrots to go along with it...

Tim was very happy

No comments:

Post a Comment