Wednesday, August 10, 2016

smoked sausage with apples, onions and potatoes...with corn cakes

this was a very yummy dinner that everyone in the family ended up loving...this is a little different than what I am used to making but I will surely make it again...fairly easy to put together...

I cut up 2 packages of smoked sausage and browned them in a little butter, added diced onion, chopped apples (I used granny smith) and seasonings, stirred them and conitinued cooking until onions and apples were cooked...now I have a thing about potatoes not being done, so I roasted my diced potatoes first and then added them to the skillet...added parsley to the top...

so good...

for the corn cakes...this is the recipe that I used...

https://www.pomanmeals.com/cheddar-scallion-corn-cakes/

OMGosh these were so good...you must try them...might add some corn and bacon next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment