Friday, February 12, 2016

Tuesday night, healthier version of chicken lazone

everyone in this family absolutely loved when I first found this recipe online...Chicken Lazone is the best dinner ever...I did not have all of the ingredients so I asked Tim to go to the store for me...

I had the chicken all prepared once he got home...

I diced up 4 chicken breasts and browned them in butter with seasonings (garlic salt, pepper, and onion powder...)

and then I add half and half but he came home with fat free half and half and so I used that and in fact it tasted the same as before...

to the half and half, I add a little cornstarch mixture to thicken it...
he also brought home whole wheat spaghetti noodles and I was very surprised how well dinner actually came out...

Tim and I wanted to start this new year eating healthier and this was a good way to do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment