Thursday, February 18, 2016

late Wednesday afternoon, Olive Garden...

I had a noon doctor appointment to see how my CHF/ COPD was progressing from two weeks ago, when I needed an antibiotic, as I was wheezing fairly bad...good news was that he said, I sounded better, but still not 100%...I can deal with that...

the doctor's is close to Olive Garden and we have not been there for awhile so hubby and I went for a late lunch and then we were still stuffed for dinner...with all of the soup, and breadstcks you can eat, it is such a deal...hubby always gets the spaghetti with meat sauce and 3 Italian sausages, I used to get the same, but now have changed it to lasagna (love it there so much) and I add 2 sausage (I personally think that they make the best sausage anywhere...)

very good lunch today...
so, I did not have to cook tonight as Tim came home from work with the flu again and only wanted chicken soup for dinner...

fine with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment