Sunday, February 14, 2016

beef stroganoff for Valentine's Day...

made all of Tim's favorites for a special Valentine's Day dinner...just cause he is so special...

he loves beef stroganoff and I have always used the McCormick's seasoning packet, but that is what he is used to, one time I tried making from scratch and to him it was not the same...LOL  so I stick with what he likes...hubby likes this dinner too...

it will be just the 3 of us for dinner, so we will have lots of leftovers, Tim will be glad to take it to work for his lunch...

 I paired with it:

beef stroganoff
buttered noodles
mixed veggies
a honey, sesame seed artisan bread

and for dessert, I made the orange dreamsicle pie (already posted about...)

I know everyone will enjoy dinner tonight


No comments:

Post a Comment