Saturday, February 27, 2016

March menus

we have been so busy this past week, barely enough time to even think...LOL...I could not wait till last Friday for the week to be over and now that it is, I am happy but also getting caught up with everything I have to do...
it seems that I did not cook that much last week, but I was also afraid to mess up my kitchen after it was cleaned so well...

but now, I am ready to give this another try...ha

here are the menus for the month of March...needed to get menus done so we could shop at the commissary...


taco salad (been craving this for some reason)
meatball soup
frito casserole
disney cheddar cheese soup
chicken tortilla casserole
cheesy chicken melts
chicken with creamy bacon sauce
mexican tator tot casserole
creamy basil, parmesan italian sausage soup
bourbon chicken
john wayne casserole
chicken enchilada casserole
captain crunch chicken
polish sausage with apples
stuffed pasta
tacos'
spaghetti
taco casserole #2
applebees chicken salad
poppy seed chicken
chicken chimichangas
steak and ale pie (really excited about this one)  (bought a london broil spec. for this recipe)
carbonara
cashew chicken
loaded baked potato soup
breakfast
slow cooker hobo dinner
ham for Easter
corned beef for St Pattys day with boxtys

yum sounds good to me...am I up to this?  a lot of new recipes...

No comments:

Post a Comment