Saturday, February 27, 2016

breakfast tator tot casserole (new recipe, am excited about)

http://www.momspantrykitchen.com/breakfast-tater-tot-casserole.html

on Sunday mornings, I like to make breakfast for everyone...Tim is off on Sundays and I like to pamper him...he appreciates it...

I love breakfast casseroles and am hoping this will be one of my new favorites...will let you know...

update...

absolutely delicious...this recipe however takes a lot longer than 40 minutes, more like an hour...well worth the time it took...

decided to try a new breakfast casserole every Sunday...we got a late start today and next Sunday I will get up early and make breakfast before errands...
today we did not eat until 2 pm...

this is fairly easy to prepare...and I cannot wait to try again with ham or bacon...

yum definitely a must try...

No comments:

Post a Comment