Thursday, September 17, 2015

Tuesday night family dinner...swedish meatballs

I am trying hard to cook every night...it is not quite so hot here right now, in the higher 90's rather than 100+ and I can take this heat much better than the alternative...
but I have also been sick, I first caught this crazy bug going around from my 7 year old...with a cough and sore throat, but mine, wouldn't you know it went to something else and I was not sure what it was, but really achy (sometime stabby pain) ribs and it hurts to cough or laugh or sneeze or whatever...even hurt to raise my arms above my head...went to doctor and I have pleurisy...but a woman's work is never done and I am still trying...now if hubby had this, I have no doubt he would be in the hospital...but not me I just keep on ticking...

Tuesday night I made swedish meatballs, with noodles, maple glazed carrots and artisan bread...

no secret to my meatballs, I use the McCormicks seasoning mix...tried making them from scratch and my family prefers this brand better...who am I to mess with them?

No comments:

Post a Comment