Friday, September 25, 2015

sweet potato cake for a birthday surprise

I had this fantastic recipe for sweet potato cake that I simply loved and so did anyone that tasted it...it is very moist and well just really good...
bad thing is I lost the recipe...not sure how I lost it, but had it on my laptop that crashed...
so disappointed...

I have tried my absolute hardest to find the recipe and have googled to no avail...but I had found a recipe that sort of sounded enough like mine that I promised a friend to make it for her birthday and I made it Sunday night (WITH TEMPS AT 107)...but I really like this friend and decided to suffer with the heat and made it anyway...

this is he recipe I used:

http://www.cooks.com/recipe/240o1kl/sweet-potato-cake-with-cream-cheese-icing.html

and while it was good, it was not my recipe and I am so sad that I cannot replicate it...

please try this I think you will like it

No comments:

Post a Comment