Sunday, September 20, 2015

Saturday night chicken fried rice

we had leftover chicken from the night I made chicen lazone...one of the first things I think of when there is eftover chicken is fried rice...
I absolutely love a good fried rice and Pick Up Stix by our house makes a good beef fried rice that I love and can I say that I crave their chicken egg rolls too?   last time I was in the hospital our Pick Up Stix had just reopened after a fire and Sam every day would go get me some egg rolls, which I am sure are not on a cardiac diet...

over the many years I have been married, I have perfected my friend rice to a science that my family loves...

here is what we add to ours:

fried rice (of course) and I like all of the rice covered in soy sauce
scrambled egg
shredded carrots
frozen peas
green onion
cashews
chow mein noodles
diced cooked chicken
seasonings (I add garlic salt, pepper, and onion powder)

yum happy eating

even little boy add his fair share, when in fact he says he does not like chinese food

No comments:

Post a Comment