Wednesday, September 2, 2015

hamburger and vegetable soup, delicious

I have never made hamburger soup before, but a few years back had tasted it when someone had made it at the Elks Lodge and it was pretty good...for some reason this week I had been craving it and so I scoured the internet for a good recipe and I think I have found it...

http://www.food.com/recipe/hearty-hamburger-soup-211580

I did tweak things a bit for my family's tastes...though when I try a new recipe, I almost always follow the recipe exactly and think of ways I could make it better afterwards...tonight however I did not have one ingredient and did not want to go to the store just for that...it was a can of diced tomatoes and my family does not like tomatoes so I decided to do without it...I also added shredded carrots instead of diced, I added pearl onions and and I added peas...I happen to love peas in a soup...

this was absolutely delicious and I most definitely will make this again, everyone loved it...and it was fairly easy too...

yummy, so so good, you must try it...happy eating

No comments:

Post a Comment