Tuesday, September 1, 2015

meatball parmesan

so when I first saw this recipe floating around Facebook, I was intrigued...it sounded by the title to be easy and I love meatball recipes, where I can buy the frozen ones and some of the work is cut in half...LOL

so I did not read the whole recipe until today when I realized that was what I wanted to make...and once I read it, I realized that it is just a glorified spaghetti and meatballs dish...

but I went ahead and made it and it was really pretty good, different than the spaghetti I am used to making and my family loves...

so for this recipe, I used:

2 cans of spaghetti sauce
1 can of tomato soup
and I added one bag of premade frozen meatballs to the pan...

I brought to a boil and then simmered till meatballs were done (about 12 minutes)
then on top I added parmesan and mozzarella cheeses...put the lid on the pan and simmered till cheeses were melted...

menu:

spaghetti noodles
meatball parmesan
garlic bread
green beans

yes I would make this again

yum, happy eating...

No comments:

Post a Comment