Friday, March 3, 2017

sausage, cabbage and noodles

http://www.spendwithpennies.com/cabbage-noodles/

this is what we had for dinner tonight...Sam, Tim and Zoie all liked it but said it needed something like a sauce with it...I sort of agree...

so this is what I did...

I followed the recipe exactly except when it came time to prepare the cabbage, I used cole slaw mix and then when I added it to the noodles, sausage and peas I immediately turned the burner off...(I like my cabbage with a little bit of bite still to it...and all in all it was pretty good...

think next time I will (once sausage has been browned) add some chicken stock to the pan and cook the noodles in the broth and make this recipe a one skillet meal...

try this and see what you think and how you might make it a little different...

No comments:

Post a Comment