Saturday, March 11, 2017

creamy pasta, bacon and peas

this is my new down home comfort meal, my go to when I want something so yummy but not time consuming...and after dinner Tim proclaimed this is his new favorite...

for the first time in many days, I was able to eat after feeling nauseated...and I am so glad that it was this that I got to eat...Tim took leftovers for his lunch too...

so I have posted about this many many times but here is the link again...

http://www.tasteandtellblog.com/one-pan-pasta-bacon-peas-recipe/

what I really love about this recipe is the ease in cooking...everything including the pasta cooks in one pan...

what I changed a little, was I added a little less broth (last time it was a little soupy) and I usually add half and half instead of the milk but tonight I did add the milk and a little watered down cornstarch and this worked wonderfully...

so good you must try this (how many times do I have to tell you to try it?)  you will not be sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment