Saturday, March 11, 2017

taco lasagna

http://www.bunsinmyoven.com/2016/01/25/taco-lasagna/
I have stated many times on this blog how when I come across a new recipe, the first time at least I follow it to a T...there have been a few exceptions to that rule and tonight was one of them...

not sure how I can comment on tonight's dinner as all week I have not been feeling well and I did not take a chance on feeling worse by eating...I am exsisting on rice and top ramen...yuck and I am tired of both of them and I really wanted to try this...

everyone else in the family loved it, had seconds and definitely want me to make this again...

here is what I did...(since I did not follow directions):

so I used flour tortillas and original poster said you can use either corn or flour...
and then I followed directions except I substituted cheddar cheese soup instead of nacho cheese soup...
I used a 15 oz can of tomato sauce (my family hates chunks of tomato)
I added about 1/2 can of refried beans to the soup and sour cream and...
I added some sliced black olives and some frozen corn...

Sam took some for lunch the next day and said it was just as good as the previous night...

you must try this and I think you will love it as much as my family did...

No comments:

Post a Comment