Saturday, March 11, 2017

buckwheat pancakes and scrambled eggs...for dinner

as a kid we always had buckwheat pancakes, I never had plain pancakes till way after I had left home...
wanted buckwheat ones but lately having a lot of problems finding buckwheat flour or pancake mix...even Trader Joes does not have it...and then suddenly one night, I thought why not try amazon and voila they have it...

Zoie loves these, not sure where she started getting them but when she got home after math tutoring she was one happy little (16?) girl to have dinner tonight...

Amazon has a lot of different mixes but I bought the one that was about 5.00 a package...

everyone was so happy for dinner tonight...hubby would have been upset...(I would have just made him french toast instead and I smile with the thought that he did not put syrup on his french toast, he always sprinkled (a whole bunch) of powdered sugar on top of his...

No comments:

Post a Comment