Tuesday, March 7, 2017

chicken lazone a slightly different version

the first time I tried this recipe, everyone absolutely loved it...but the original calls for browning the chicken breast first...where I changed it was to cut the chicken into smaller bite sized pieces and browning them, it takes such a shorter amount of time to do it this way...

so here is what I do...

I had 6 chicken breasts and cut them into small bite sized pieces and browned them in a little margarine...till the pink was gone

I also had 16 oz of thin spaghetti boiling till al-dente while the chicken was cooking...

to the browned chicken I added one medium carton of (fat free) half and half and to thicken it I added a little cornstarch mixed into a couple of tablespoons of water to thicken the sauce...

this is so yummy, you must try it...everyone in the family was happy to have it tonight...even hubby used to like this and he was picky

No comments:

Post a Comment