Monday, March 6, 2017

rice bowls...

Sunday evening it was just Tim and me at home and we had been to the movies earlier (he took me to the movies and watched something he didn't care about just for me...)
and our movie theater now serves some really nice looking (and tasting) food like BBQ beef sandwiches, specialty tacos, pretzels with sauce and desserts like cheesecake and molten cake...we got the warm pretzels and cheesecake and it was so yummy...

so that meant we were not particularly hungry for dinner and it was so cold and rainy here too...

we have in the freezer boxes of rice medley from Trader Joes and it is so yummy...I have them for lunch a lot too...
so we already had some cooked, diced chicken and I put out some pineapple, cranberries, shredded carrots, almonds, terikaki sauce and we each put what we wanted in our bowls...I love this stuff...

totally easy but so yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment