Sunday, March 26, 2017

farmers breakfast skillet

http://www.melissassouthernstylekitchen.com/farmers-breakfast-skillet/

we have been eating out a lot lately...I went back to work, after my husband died and then I was sick...been back to work for 2 weeks now and was exhausted...friday I even worked a whole day...(so tired)...have to get used to it all over again...

so Saturday, decided to make something and I was craving breakfast...

this really fit the bill and everyone loved it too...

next time, however, I would make sure to season the potatoes better than I did...I also saw a similiar recipe that called for less eggs (this one has 12 eggs in it) and uses evaporated milk instead of the half and half...might try that one next...the new one also calls for it to be refrigerated over night...

yum you should try it

No comments:

Post a Comment