Monday, January 2, 2017

my own pumpkin bread

I have used this recipe exclusively since I found it before I was married and I totally love it and so does everyone else...such a nice sweet and moist bread...

here is what I do...

1 large can of pumpkin
9 eggs
3 cups of white sugar
3 cups of canola oil
mix these ingredients well
add in
4 1/2 cups of flour
3 packages of vanilla instant pudding
3 teaspoons of baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoons of salt
nutmeg and cinnamon
and nuts if you prefer (I do...)

mix well...this particular recipe makes about 4 large pans or 9-10 smaller pans (great for gifts...)

bake at 350 for about 50-60 minutes...

yum...this is the first time I have ever shared this recipe...when I worked in the ICU I would make these and sell them to people at the hospital...

you will not be disappointed

No comments:

Post a Comment