Wednesday, January 4, 2017

creamy tomato tortellini soup with grilled cheese pot roast sandwiches

cold here and we need warmth...hard to turn heater on as it exacerbates Zoie's asthma, which is acting up anyways...she was in the ER on Sunday again...

so I knew I wanted soup but I had a pot roast in the slow cooker...

came upon this recipe for soup and it sounded so yummy that I decided to make sandwiches with the roast and the rest is history...

dinner is done but we have not eaten...

https://www.keyingredient.com/recipes/171098794/creamy-tomato-tortellini-soup/?locale=en

dinner was very good and everyone loved it...they want it again...

I cooked the roast all day in slow cooker with some onion soup and then diced it up really tiny and added it to grilled cheese on sourdough bread...

just what we needed tonight...Sam loved coming home tonight to a nice warm dinner waiting for her...I may never get her to go back home

No comments:

Post a Comment