Friday, May 11, 2012

TGIF

yes, I you read the title correctly...we ate out tonight at TGIF's (Tim's treat) (isn't he a great son?)...
we picked him up and went for an early dinner and I was pretty hungry...
Tim and I always do the 3 courses for $20.00 and we start off with their potato skins (great tonight...), then Tim got chicken strips, I always get the steak and loaded potatoes (I only eat about 1/2 and then Tim has a midnight snack...) and Ross tonight got the California club sandwich and a salad...for dessert that comes with the 3 course dinner, we got the Vanilla Bean Cheesecake (OMGosh this was so yummy) that we for sure will order again...

a nice late afternoon, and then went to Barnes and Noble where I am trying to get Zoe the rest of the series of the Babysitter's Club (her newest addiciton to reading...)

No comments:

Post a Comment